Animal Care Assistant
Do you love working with animals? Have experience in equine care? Want to be part of a dynamic team located near Downtown Dallas?
Our Animal Care Assistant daily responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Care for all animals, including donkeys, sheep and chickens
- Cleaning of animal enclosures
- Facilitating guest interactions with animals
- Exercising donkeys (including driving the wagon) and educating museum visitors about our animals.
- Any other animal care responsibilities dictated by the Animal Care Manager.
Candidate must have 2+ years experience with horses or other equines, ability to lift 50 pounds, and communicate well with both staff and the public. Ideal candidate will also have a love of history, some knowledge of Texas history, and experience working with driving carriages. Additional animal knowledge and public speaking skills a plus!
$12.50 per hour (part-time). Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
There are no full-time positions available at this time.